Sunday, June 18, 2017

Driving safety in Ukraine

Honestly, driving in Ukraine seems worse and more dangerous as a passenger. I was surprised when I got behind the wheel that it wasn't as challenging as I thought.

Still, there's a small percentage of "bad apples" out there, and you should be aware of them. One of the most common and most dangerous problems is when people pass in situations when they shouldn't. It creates the possibility of head on collisions, which are obviously one of the worst kinds of accidents. In this video, I talk about some of the defensive driving techniques I use to stay safe.

Of course, there's a lot more to talk about when it comes to driving in Ukraine (police, importing vehicles, bad roads, etc), but this video's main focus is driving safety (Please stay on topic in the comments section!). We may discuss some of those other aspects about driving in Ukraine in future posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment