Monday, March 16, 2015

DIY Home Repair Videos

If you are new to home repair and need a place to find instruction and how-to videos, I have found this site useful: askmediy.com. The host, Dominick Amorosso, makes short videos that focus on one aspect of a job at a time.

For example, Yulia and I have some drywall that was already in the house when we moved in. We may have never thought of using it before we came here. But since it is here, we figured we might as well put it to use.

Since I don't know left from right when it comes to drywall, I found Amorosso's videos really helpful. In this one, he talks about how to install a corner bead:


I'll keep this one short. Just thought I'd share this in case there's anyone else out there taking on similar projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment